Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Forest Fairy






How cute is this dress? I was looking for clothes that I could wear to work and surprisingly I hit the goldmine at Forever 21. I used to be an avid shopper at Forever 21, but maybe now that I'm closer to being 21 I stopped shopping there? I just think that their graphics on their clothes is too excessive. 

For example,  step 1:"wow love this jean jacket." Step 2: " let's see the back..I love tacos..." Step 3: this can go back on the hanger. But this dress is super cute, and I've received tonnes of compliments. A lot of people were surprised to find out that I did purchase it from Forever 21.

I love the flowy sleeves, and I like the little lace detailing on the neckline. The tassels around the waist is fun, and the overall the boho look is a summer essential.


I also really like the versatility of this dress. You can actually unbutton is all the way and it becomes this long cardigan. I love the colour, which I think is very feminine and romantic. The only "problem" is that this dress is still a bit too long even when I wear my 2.5" platforms, despite me being 5'6". I instantly become a free cleaning service. Also, because there are two huge slits down each side of the dress, it's essentially three fabric panels that are around my legs, and sometimes they wrap around or get caught between my legs, and every so often I have to re-adjust when walking down the street.

Nevertheless, beauty is pain, and I love how I can transform this from a sweet, romantic dress, to a more casual cardigan look. I'm still experimenting with this dress, as I'm playing around with tying the bottom, or only leaving the bottom unbuttoned. 

Dress: Forever 21
Shirt: Brandy Melville
Shorts: Korea
Chokers: Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment