Saturday, July 15, 2017

Where have I been/ Outfit of the week

Before I begin, where I have been for the past month? I kind of fell of blogging and wasn't really inspired by the clothes I've been wearing. But I recently went through some transformations and am on a life track that has made me a lot happier. So, I'm going to try and ease back into blogging, but any ways, here are the outfits. 

These are my outfits of the week. There's this foyer in my building which is all the aesthetic goals with the plant and always has great lighting, so you'll be seeing this background a lot....

The first outfit, I finally wore out my black jumpsuit from Topshop. Little secret, this is actually the back of the jumpsuit, but I thought the v-neck was a lot cuter as the front. And it's really not noticeable that I'm wearing this jumpsuit backwards, because it's plain black. 
I threw on my jean jacket over and paired it with these lace up sandals. 

Jumpsuit: Topshop Petite
Jacket: Simons
Shoes: Sam Edelman
Tote: Forever 21

For my second outfit, I was heading out to a job interview so I wore my navy slacks, a white turtleneck and a black blazer type cardigan which reaches down to my calves. Threw on my pink bomber jackets, and you're set! Usually black and navy is supposed to be a fashion faux pas but I think because the black is an outerwear, it works. 

Turtleneck: Yesstyle
Blazer: Forever21
Pants: Forever 21
Jacket: Zara
Shoes: The Bay
Tote: Society6

3rd outfit consists of an all-black outfit with a black turtleneck and black jeans. I threw my hair into a loose low bun and broke up the outfit with my olive coloured jacket. Usually black and brown shoes are also another fashion faux pas but because brown and olive green go well together in this case it looks ok. Also, fashion should be about breaking rules to do you, so I wouldn't worry so much about these fashion "rules."

Shirt: Korea
Jeans: The Gap
Boots: The Bay
Jacket: Forever 21
Tote: Society6


For my 4th outfit, summer weather is finally making an appearance, so I've worn my black maxi skirt, a 3/4 length sleeve ribbed white top, black lace up sandals, and when out went out in the evening I threw on my denim jacket. 

Shirt: Topshop
Skirt: Oak+Fort
Jacket: Forever 21
Sandals: Sam Edelman
Tote: Society6







No comments:

Post a Comment