Wednesday, April 20, 2016

jumpsuit jumpsuit jumpsuit

Let's all sing the title of this blog post to Drake's jumpman. 
I have finally worn this jumpsuit, which I bought back in August and do I never want to go back to jeans ever again. There's so much freedom for your legs. The only problem is that when you need to go to the bathroom, everything must come off. This jumpsuit is actually from the petite section, and that's probably why it fits better on me, because the torso actually fits me. This also has a racerback-like neckline which makes it more casual. 


Jumpsuits/rompers sometimes look weird on me, but this black one helps to elongate the body. I wanted to add more interest to this outfit by tying this grid dress-shirt to my waist. It also helps define your waist line more because this jumpsuit is more loose-fitting. 


Then for shoes, I finished off with these chunky platform sandals in white to complete the outfit.

Jumpsuit: Topshop
Dress-shirt: H&M
Shoes: Call it Spring








No comments:

Post a Comment