Friday, April 28, 2017

Pom Pom

I've jumped on and off on a lot of trends that are constantly popping up in the fashion industry, and I have been converted onto the turtleneck train. I used to never like turtlenecks when I was a child, because I thought I looked like a nun, and quite frankly, having things around my neck is a bit of a discomfort. But, turtlenecks have been re-imagined in my mind as a classy and chic wardrobe piece. 

Here I wanted to keep things cozy and comfy, by wearing this tight ribbed turtleneck with my over-sized long cardigan. Although, there is snow outside, I can feel spring coming, so I wanted to keep this outfit colour palette on the lighter side, by pairing it was blue denim and a neutral coloured cardigan. The cardigan length also provides more interest and elongation. 


I am also wearing this outfit with my favourite new earrings. They're pink pom poms! How adorable! My pom pom phone case broke, so this is another way for me to rock some pom poms. 

Turtleneck: Yesstyle
Jeans: Topshop
Cardigan: Aritzia
Earrings: Yesstyle 





No comments:

Post a Comment