Friday, May 5, 2017

Sunflower Readings



Ah yes reading. I love reading, I do. In fact, I recently went on a huge book shopping spree and picked up all the novels that seemed interesting/that was on my reading list. However, reading kind of comes and goes for me sometimes. There are times where I thoroughly finish a book or start 3 books at the same time, or sometimes, they just end up collecting dust on my nightstand. 

But eventually, all the books get read, and I still think reading is an important aspect of one's life. Obviously, literacy is an important aspect you need in everyday life, because if you were illiterate in this day and age, it would be very difficult. But I also think reading provides a sense of imagination and is just a good way to unwind. 
In this week's outfit, I'm trying to vibe summer in hopes that one day, Canada's winter reign will end. I'm wearing this sunflower printed tunic which I've tucked into some high waisted pants, creating an instant top. 

Tunic: Forever21
Jeans: Topshop



No comments:

Post a Comment