Friday, March 3, 2017

Strawberry Milkshake

Guess what's different?? MY HAIR. IT'S ALL GONE. 
Note to everyone out there: do not bleach your hair! As much as I loved my blonde locks, and still miss it to this day, it actually killed my hair. Also when you're going to dye your hair, they actually have to bleach your whole head again so that the dye can apply evenly. Which gets expensive, and kills your hair even more. 

So, I decided to chop all my hair off so it can grow out healthier. Also, I've been wanting to try a short hairstyle for awhile. 

Anyways, in today's outfit of the day, I'm wearing this ribbed, pink off the shoulder shirt with some black jeans. I paired it with my "vogue" hat which was such a big fall trend last year. 
For purse wise, I'm wearing this small black cross body bag with the Alice In Wonderland rabbit on it. 

Because Canada doesn't get the lovely L.A winters like I'd like it to, a parka that's fur lined is an essential. Here I'm wearing this fur hood jacket with some nude sock boots. 

We're actually having a warmer winter than expected, so I get to wear this cute jacket instead of my heavy duty grey parka. 

Top: Sirens
Jeans: Gap
Boots: Forever 21
Hat: Forever 21
Jacket: Simons
Choker: Yesstyle 

No comments:

Post a Comment