Thursday, February 23, 2017

Yesstyle Haul: Beauty, Stationary, Fashion and more!

Yesstyle has easily become my favourite website (minus like waiting 3 weeks for a package, but totally understandable) because they just have so many cute things on this website. And because I can always easily find something to buy, I'm going to be doing a collective haul. 

These items are from three different purchases, many months apart. But most of the items should still be available and I'll make sure to leave the links. 
First up, is this makeup pouch/pencil case type of thing. I thought that the design was really cute (and the English kind of makes sense). My old pencil case I've had since the beginning of high school so a new one was needed. I also liked the size of this one because I carry a lot of coloured markers for planning, so I need a slightly larger pencil case. 

As you can see, there are a lot of things that can fit. And it's a great size to hold and slip into bags. The front is like this vinyl material, and the back is this netting. Overall, super great quality which holds a lot of stuff, and for a great price. 

Next, I got 2 boxes of lashes, which I am obsessed with fake lashes. And Yesstyle is the perfect place to get them. I've talked about lashes in a previous Yesstyle haul, but they carry a variety of fake lashes catered for Asians. The blue box contains more natural looking lashes that are all even length throughout, and the pink container has really dramatic lashes. Those lashes seriously get thick and flare out towards the end, and it may seem very overbearing but they actually look super nice on. Sometimes, I even just cut them in half, and add them to the ends of my eyes for a bit of an uplift without wearing full lashes. 
Next, is this white ribbed turtleneck I got. It only comes in one size, so I would say this would fit people who are an xs-small. This is a bit tight and I find that yet again, these sleeves don't fully cover my arms. They come up about 2 inches from my wrist. So it's not a 3/4 length sleeve, but it's also not a long sleeve. The neck is a bit shorter than the pictures, but overall this is a good wardrobe piece that matches almost anything. It's also super warm, it's kind of like a thermal feeling. 

I am not for one to wear rings, but this was super cute and because a narcissistic part of me calls myself queen jean, what better way to showcase that then wearing a crown on my finger? This ring only comes in a one size kind of deal, and my ring size is a 6. This fits tightly (sometimes I get anxious that it's stuck) on my ring finger, and perfectly on my pinkie. This can be worn as a midi ring, but I don't really like the way that looks or feels on my finger. So I usually just wear this on my ring finger. 

(side note: how cute do my nail stickers look? They're the kakaotalk friends!) 

This ring has a pretty thick band because the little crown pieces go all the way around, so the sides of your other fingers rub against it kinda uncomfortably, but it's no big deal. I did coat the inside of this ring with clear nail polish in case this starts to tarnish and turn my fingers green. Overall, I am in love with ring, and even had someone ask me if it was the one from Pandora! 

These are MY FAVOURITE purchase ever! These are pink pom pom earrings which you can see peeking through my hair in the turtleneck picture. On the website, these looks a lot more pastel pink, but they're really a true bubblegum pink. 
However, these are very cute, and I like how these are dangling pom poms rather than studs. I've received tonnes of compliments, and they're just so cute! 

I bought these round frame glasses, and as someone who actually wears prescription glasses, I have to wear contacts, and then these over top. But I just wanted to try out this kind of style before committing to prescription ones. 

Overall, these look very high quality, and I like the look. But they are very lightweight and has that plastic feel to them. They also give me a headache sometimes, because it pinches the bridge of my nose, and although the sides give a bit of leeway for your head size, it's a bit small, so it squeezes my head. Which is kind of saying a lot, because I have a tiny head. 



Next are these super adorable tapes which I bought in this camellia flower print which is a thicker roll, and this tiny green moss tape. 
I use these tapes for decorating my agenda, and I think it just adds more cuteness to your planner. There is a lot of product in the roll, I have already decorated the tops of 3 pages each for each sticker, and have plenty left! 

Here are all the links to my purchases! Hope you enjoyed this little haul! 

Pink Box Lashes: click to shop
Blue Box Lashes: click to shop
Pencil Case: click to shop
Turtleneck: click to shop
Crown Ring: click to shop
Pom Pom Earrings: click to shop
Round Frame Glasses: click to shop
Pink Camellia Flower Tape: click to shop
Little Green Moss Tape: click to shop



No comments:

Post a Comment