Friday, February 17, 2017

The Great Wave Off of Kanagawa

And, the obsession continues. The Great Wave off of Kanagawa is my favourite painting ever, and I will purchase anything and I mean anything, with this print on it. 

This top is a comfy plain white tee with a black and white version print of the painting. I liked to wear this tucked into a pair of jeans. In this particular outfit, I wore it with black jeans so I could wear my denim jacket over top.

This shirt is a size large, which is just the perfect size to wear a bit loosely. This material is stretchy, but it's the kind of top that looks tight if you were to purchase it in your regular size. However, I personally like to wear looser things, so I went two sizes up. 

Shirt: Urban Outfitters
Jeans: Topshop
Jacket: Forever21 





No comments:

Post a Comment