Tuesday, April 11, 2017

The girl with the dragon...sleeves.


The whole graphic down the sleeve is a trend that I am all about. I love the contrast between the red dragons and the white long sleeve. It also makes me feel like I could be the cutest member of  the Yakuza or a Japanese motorcycle gang. 

I love how simple this top is, and it's one up from a basic. It's casual, but eye catching. 
For this shirt, I paired it with my mom jeans and my white sneakers. I thought my yellow backpack would also look great with this outfit as it adds some more pop of colour, and the red logo matches with the red dragons. 

I love the fit of this shirt, I like how the sleeves are long enough to do that cute hand covering look. I also like how it's a bit of a looser fit. The quality of this shirt is nice and thick. 

Shirt: Urban Outfitters
Jeans: Topshop
Backpack: Fjallraven
Shoes: Adidas



No comments:

Post a Comment