Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Lord+Taylor Lip Kit


I was in intern at The Bay (Hudson's Bay Company) and the amount of shopping I did there after work was ridiculous because they had so many great things there.

This was one of them. This is the "perfect lip collection" by Lord + Taylor which retailed for $18 CDN. It comes with 3 "lip glosses" and 3 pencil lip liners, which is an amazing deal! You can barley get 1 liquid lipstick at Sephora for that price! 

I say "Lip Glosses" but it's really a liquid lipstick, which is great because I'm not that big of a lip gloss fan so when I found out those were pigmented really well, I knew this purchase was 10x better than my original intention. 

Here are the swatches. The purple colour is my favourite. The red is a classic red, and the baby pink is a little light for my skin tone but sometimes I like that "concealor lips" look. 

The only downside of this kit is that the lip liners have to be sharpened, and it's not those twist up ones. But for $18 getting 6 pretty decent sized lip products is a steal! And the formulation is great too. They're not drying. They tend to transfer a bit, but that's what to be expected with lip products. 




No comments:

Post a Comment