Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Don't Grow Up


Honestly when am I not having an existential crisis and questioning what I want to do with my life, and that leads to purchasing this bomber jacket. This jacket is not only cute and comfortable but really resonates with my inner self because sometimes growing up, even though it is a natural process in this so called life, is a very hard thing to do. If Neverland existed, would I want to be there? Yeah, on days where I feel like I'm being pushed into the adult world too quickly.  
Side-stepping away from being depressing and deep about life, this jacket is super comfy because it's loose fitting and although it's made out of polyester (when Zara tries to brand themselves more upscale, but their fabric choice is pretty much Forever 21) it's pretty good quality, and the stitching, especially the embroidery is nice. 

This jacket kind of reminds me of hiking clothes a lot of elderly Korean people like to wear because of the stripe running down the arm. The navy colour is easy to match with other clothing pieces, and because it's so light weight, it makes a great fall-spring to even summer transition piece. But I really like the sportier look of this jacket from the stripes down the arms. I think that as much as I love other plain bombers sometimes they come out looking "basic" which isn't necessarily a bad thing but because of the embroidery back and stripes I think this jacket becomes more of a quirky statement piece which adds a little more interest to your outfit. 

I decided to wear this jacket with some ripped black shorts and a baseball cap for more of a sportier feel, but you can take this jacket in another whole new direction by pairing it with more feminine pieces. I also like to pair this jacket with a simple black dress. 

Jacket: Zara
Shirt: Brandy Melville
Shorts: American Eagle
Hat: Nike





No comments:

Post a Comment