Thursday, July 28, 2016

Korean Trend

The big Korean fashion trend right now is wearing a chiffon tank top/dress over a tighter long sleeve or 3/4 length sleeve top. This look has been my aesthetic so far, and I just had to add these two pieces to my wardrobe.  
I think this look is very simple but very classy but because of the cotton material under the slip style dress, it makes the outfit more casual and great for day time wear. 
I like the look of the slip dress, however it is a little restricting. If I try to sit down, it really pulls, and can make bending a little difficult. 
But overall, this dress looks great with anything because it is black, and is a versatile fashion piece. 

Also, look at my new phone case!! It's no face from Spirited Away. Although this is more of a fashion accessory, and I feel like if I dropped my phone, this case would do NOTHING. 

Dress: Topshop
Shirt: Topshop
Phone Case: Boutique 

No comments:

Post a Comment