Saturday, January 2, 2016

Blondie


Before I get into the outfit portion of this blog post today.. GUESS WHO WENT BLONDE...like 3 weeks ago (because these don't get uploaded right when I write them) but still. If you would like to know more about my new hair experience read to the bottom. 


Okay so the outfit. I am wearing this ribbed deep v-neck dress which is in the colour that I love to wear most in the fall. This kind of pumpkin spice/mustardy colour. Because this dress is a deep cut, I wore this black lace bra (yes a bra, not a tank top) which is super pretty. To add a bit of coachella vibin in here, I wore my black wide brim hat (which I finally bought, after months of consideration) and black knee high socks. 


These shoes are a burgundy chunky heeled boot, which are just what I needed because my burgundy chelsea boots are getting very worn and faded. These shoes are kind of uncomfortable in the toes, and that zipper on the side always gets me because that's the decoration zipper, and the actual zipper you use is on the inside of the foot. But these are super cute, and hopefully with more wear the toes will get more comfy. 

About my new do: 
I accidentally went blonde. You see, I went to this hair salon called Hair Story in North York, Toronto and they all speak Korean there. I only speak conversational Korean and I didn't even know what I wanted to do with my hair, and eventually my hair ended up getting bleached and I went blonde. It was really, really yellow on top and kind of a caramel colour on the bottom when I first got it, but after about 3 washes with purple shampoo, the yellow got toned down and I'm really into the shade of blonde I have now. 

Dress: Urban Outfitters
Bra: Pink by Victoria Secret
Knee Highs: Garage
Boots: Call it Spring
Hat: Forever 21



No comments:

Post a Comment