Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Light em up

This look is very edgy as what happens to most outfits when you swing over a leather jacket. 
I paired a comfy, loose, white t-shirt with the knee slit jeans, a leather jacket with shearling detailing and some boots. 

NOW BEFORE WE MOVE ON, I don't condone you start smoking (and if you do, who am I to say that you can't, it's really none of my business) and I'm pretty sure this graphic is a cigarette box, but I like to pretend that I don't know what it is and just wear it for the very...interesting message. Personally, I thought that this shirt was kind of funny and I've never seen anything like it, but if you do go to a public school/going to work/being in a business workplace, I suggest you keep this shirt tucked away in your closet and wear it out another day. 

This pleather jacket from Forever 21 was such a good deal, It was originally $34.90 but it was reduced to something like $25 and then I got an extra 50% off. Obviously this isn't going to be good quality because a) it's pleather b) it's forever 21 and c) full price is $34.90 but it's super cute, and the shearling trend has been everything this season. I've always wanted a leather (but you know that I'm really referring to pleather because a college student budget can't even buy proper groceries) jacket, and the fact that the shearling trend has been incorporated is super cute and this is probably one of my happiest purchases. It hits just a bit below the hip bone, and it adds an extra edginess to an outfit. 

Jacket: Forever 21
Shirt: Brandy Melville
Jeans: Topshop
Shoes: Call it spring



No comments:

Post a Comment