Monday, January 30, 2017

Colourpop Haul

My friend was purchasing things off of colourpop and asked if I wanted anything and I was like yes please! So I ended up purchasing 2 eye shadows and an ultra satin lip gloss/stain thing.


The two eye shadows are in the "super shock shadow" line in the colour Brady and Melrose. To my surprise, the pink one is Brady and the pumpkin colour is Melrose. Which I mean rose..pink... any who. These eye shadows are bomb! They're super creamy and pigmented and these shades are super wearable. (see swatches below)

I also got the lip stain  in Tansy (I don't know why they're called ultra satin because everywhere else like MAC and Sephora, ultra satin means like a sheer/glossy kind of formula, but this is basically a matte liquid lipstick. From the pictures I thought the colour was going to be more of a pumpkin spice/rusty orange colour like the eye shadow, but it's more of a brown. 

It does transfer, and it is a bit drying. Overall, I wasn't that too impressed or excited with the ultra satin, I think in the future I would just purchase their eye shadows. 

Here are their shades. As you can see, Tansy (The ultra satin) is more of a chocolate brown colour. Melrose is a rusty orange colour and brady is a neutral blush pink colour. Brady is more of a neutral shade is and more of an everyday kind of shadow, but Melrose is more of a fall/winter colour and is very pigmented. 







No comments:

Post a Comment