Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Korean Skin care

Back at it again with Korean beauty products- specifically skin care. 

This is the Tony Moly "Pure eco snail moisture gel." And yes, it really is snail gel which sounds repulsing and I thought this would be slimy and weird. Like is it the same as rubbing snails all over the face? 
Surprisingly, this has no snail like feeling, and in fact the consistency is like those aloe gels you put on when you get a sun burn. There's also no funky snail smell, and this is a super legit moisturising gel. You can apply on the face/body, and your skin soaks up this gel super quickly, so it doesn't leave your skin feeling sticky. I like to apply this around my nose area because I've had to blow my nose so many times that my nose got flaky, but one swipe of this, and voila. Magical, soft skin.  
The ever so popular animal face masks that I finally got my hands on! These are from the face shop, and I thought I would try out the pig one. These masks aren't as drippy as the Seatree face masks as I have mentioned on another blog post. 

I found this mask to be a little harder to apply because of the character features, I wanted it to line up with my facial features perfectly. In terms of actually being moisturising, I don't know. I didn't notice a vast difference of hydration once I took this off, but it's not like it made my face breakout/drier either. So this is essentially for the fun of wearing animals on your face. 

Which... is actually quite terrifying. I'm not sure if it's the pink that makes me look like I've suffered from a third degree burn, or the weird black mouth lines. But I look like someone out of a horror movie. I do have to hand it to them though, they even added ears on the mask. A+ for details. 








No comments:

Post a Comment