Friday, January 20, 2017

Adventure time with Jean pt.4!



The fourth edition of adventure time with Jean!! Here is the outfit I wore for this day (I probably should have brought a sweater, it was very cold that day and I might have caught a cold partially due to the lack of layers.) I'm wearing my mom jeans which you've seen like 800 times but I can't seem to find any other mom jeans that look good! They're either super baggy in the butt or the really light wash which I'm not really into. I also wore this off the shoulder, ribbed pink top which I think is a super flattering cut. It shows off your collarbones, and it's just a graceful, casual look. 

 
These are some super awesome (not marble, it's a different material which I can't quite remember the name of) when I went on a class trip to SOFA which is in the International Center in Toronto. It's this gigantic building that houses different home decor companies, and buyers can come and purchase rugs, furniture, paintings, etc. 



They also had some amazing "stores" with super pretty carpet. 

Absolutely love this whole aesthetic going on, and this painting with the floral against the marble looking background is amazing. 

Also, how cute is this bouquet? 


And this fabric swatch board is also right up my aesthetic alley 

Top: Sirens
Jeans: Topshop









No comments:

Post a Comment